-
August 11th, 2002, 03:35 PM
#21
Lainbrain
Guest
I am a blurt out kind of girl too Jen
Nothing pre recorded for me either.
-
August 11th, 2002, 04:00 PM
#22
Inactive Member
The funny thing is that everyone claims to be such huge fans of Darren but then they completely miss the point of everything he's said since the start of his career...
He's always placed so much emphasis on just being yourself and he's always given that to us... I think giving that back to him is the least we can do. What every happened to honesty and sincerity?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hugs -- Chai
-
August 11th, 2002, 04:14 PM
#23
Inactive Member
those threads suck and if they do plan anything they'd probably forget it in an instant when they met him.
i'm bored by them and it makes me think of that *shudder* lizard fair thing
-
August 11th, 2002, 04:30 PM
#24
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
*has theory about LF and why for the first time in Darren's career he didn't make time for his fans even though the show was running late and he had tons of time*
Perhaps the man KNEW what he was walking into! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Only a theory. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It isn't nice I know but I can't help but wonder. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hugs -- Chai
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
ah. perhaps more proof that he lurks on the bbs? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 04:30 PM
#25
DarrensPassion
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
The funny thing is that everyone claims to be such huge fans of Darren but then they completely miss the point of everything he's said since the start of his career...
He's always placed so much emphasis on just being yourself and he's always given that to us... I think giving that back to him is the least we can do. What every happened to honesty and sincerity?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hugs -- Chai</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's it exactly Chai! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
August 11th, 2002, 04:39 PM
#26
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
*has theory about LF and why for the first time in Darren's career he didn't make time for his fans even though the show was running late and he had tons of time*
Perhaps the man KNEW what he was walking into! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Only a theory. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It isn't nice I know but I can't help but wonder. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hugs -- Chai
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
^^^ wouldnt surprise me at all!!! Seems he could barely force himself to do the pic thing!
Darren has often said that hes not into doing false smiles doing the whole insincere I love you thing. Thats why in many fans and him pics you will notice he looks as bored as hell LOL.but soo many fans think these days that they are owed there hug and there autograph and there kiss! ughh
Kat
-
August 11th, 2002, 04:45 PM
#27
Inactive Member
Part of the reason I love this place so much is because we all have a sense of realism when it is necessary. So we may perve the hell out of D&D but when play time is over we know where the line is. We know what's real and what isn't. Darren makes music that we love. Darren is human. Get over it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hugs ya 'cause I luvs ya'!
Chai
-
August 11th, 2002, 07:33 PM
#28
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
Part of the reason I love this place so much is because we all have a sense of realism when it is necessary. So we may perve the hell out of D&D but when play time is over we know where the line is. We know what's real and what isn't. Darren makes music that we love. Darren is human. Get over it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hugs ya 'cause I luvs ya'!
Chai</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*Exactly* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 02:18 AM
#29
salomeuk
Guest
What?? Darren's human?? OMG, I think I will have to go and lie down to recover from the shock of that revelation.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2002, 02:25 AM
#30
HB Forum Owner
*hands sue a glass of cold water* here this will make you feel better. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks